IMPORTANT: If you've been
1. If you want an item in the BLUE section below, send me an email (click on email button to the right) with:
a. which ITEMS you want, and
b. your ZIPCODE so I can provide a shipping estimate via UPS Ground.
2. If what you want is still available, I'll email back the total (parts with shipping) and hold the parts for you for 24 hours.
3. You then send payment via PayPal for the parts plus shipping amount. If you don't send payment via PayPal within the 24 hour hold period - because the shipping's too high or for any other reason - I'll consider the parts you wanted to be again available to others.
4. Once I receive the payment notice from PayPal, I'll ship the next business day. You can check my eBay feedback for a reference, and click on "me" if you're curious.
5. The Pink and Green sections are included simply so you will know what's NO LONGER AVAILABLE (saves us both time).
- The reason I have these parts is that I bought an unassembled Gazelle kit in order to use its chassis, drivetrain, and a few other parts in our Morris Minor project.
- For comparison, MG Magic's prices are shown below with
strike-through - my prices
are shown in red.
- Feel free to ask about specific items not mentioned.
Still For Sale . . . in the Seattle
The items in this section
(with glass and hardware) -
The following items are